Advanced Diagnostic Device For Vehicles & Trucks
Utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) to lock on vehicles coordinates and use the GSM cellular network for controlling and monitoring of the vehicle status by SMS and GPRS communication channels.
The unit also incorporates flexible I/O signal.
Provide a built-in CANBUS interface that enables accessibility to the CAN data of a vehicle for diagnostic and fleet management include tracking and retrieval of stolen vehicles.
Designed to meet strict automotive standards for durability, power consumption and working temperatures.
i-Watcher™ CAN supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence, Tilt, Tow, low battery, battery cut-off, Ignition status(on/off), Vehicle status (driving, parking), scheduled GPS position and addition data from the vehicle, such as: speed, RPM, fuel level, temperature, and more.
- Enable to locate your vehicle in real time on On-Line Map.
- Offers Fleet Management and Control Application (MABAT On-Line).
- Provide wide range of available service data from the vehicle (CAN), such as: speed, RPM, fuel level,
- temperature, and more.
- Provides alerts on speeding, Towing, Tilt, low battery and battery cut-off.
- Prevent ignition back in case of theft attempt (by control center request).
- Characterized by low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery.
- Incorporates multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control.
- Alerts dispatch up to 3 Cellular Phones.
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) update capability.