Advanced Vehicle Tracking Device
i-Watcher™ AVL is a versatile and cost-effective GSM/GPS cellular monitoring unit which provides Online tracking capabilities for cars, trucks and motorbikes.
Utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) to lock on vehicles coordinates and use the GSM cellular network for controlling and monitoring the vehicle status by SMS and GPRS communication channels.
The unit also incorporates flexible I/O signal.
Provides essential features applicable for most Automated Vehicle Locating (AVL) solutions, such as tracking and retrieval of stolen vehicles, fleet management and other emergency and security applications.
Designed to meet strict automotive standards for durability, power consumption and working temperatures. i-Watcher™ AVL supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence, Speed, Tilt, Tow, low battery, battery cut-off , Ignition status(on/off), Vehicle status (driving, parking) and scheduled GPS position.
- Enable to locate your vehicle in real time on On-Line Map.
- Offers Fleet Management and Control Application (MABAT On-Line).
- Provides alerts on speeding, Towing, Tilt, low battery and battery cut-off.
- Prevent ignition back in case of theft attempt (by control center request).
- Characterized by low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery.
- Incorporates multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control.
- Alerts dispatch up to 3 Cellular Phones.
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) update capability.
- Panic Alert feature.
Outputs: Buzzer/Siren Prevent Ignition back – Analog input
Inputs: Panic Button Ignition Switch